54M USB WIRELESS NIC WA-T1 DRIVER

Pauline Phillips Dec 28, Uncategorized. You have Ubuntu installed? Tell us about your experience with our site. This is exactly it: Adam on July 9, at

Uploader: Juramar
Date Added: 23 May 2012
File Size: 64.96 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 95909
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]

Wireless USB adapter

If I have a proper Wifi usb, will it automatically connect to the internet? Thread moved to Networking and Wireless. Duncan Wood on June 12, at To start click on the drivers tab then download the first one in drivers. Ed on June 9, at 8: Charles Dickens Dec 25, Uncategorized.

I appreciate you helping and no need to be sorry. Bus Device October 3rd, 1. I bought this USB adapter from ebuyer last week and have been unable to install properly as my PC will not detect that the adapter is inserted in any of the USB ports.

Tech support scams are an industry-wide issue where scammers attempt to trick you into paying for unnecessary technical support services. I I get this error message at the start of my loading up when it opens Plexus…What do i have to do …. Thanks for sharing the fix!

GRAVIS DESTROYER TILT GAMEPAD DRIVER

Wa T1 54M Usb Wireless Nic

Just installed it and got that little bug. My version of ubuntu is You have Ubuntu installed?

Thanks Sean for the faster link too! Results 1 to 9 of 9.

I knew it was something obvious like that. I have tried system restore but this also un-installs my modem that I installed the same day.

I would not say that having a WNA is good news as I had one and it was trouble even when I did get it working. For details and our forum data attribution, retention and privacy policy, see here.

You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. Dark Knight80 Replied on June 54n, Good news and bad news, bad news is that i can’t connect to the internet on my ubuntu at all.

Plexus WA-T1 Wireless Dongle Driver

Bookmarks Bookmarks Digg del. October 4th, 7. If so, which release? This thread is locked. Also, three friendsinstalled actual tendra. Tags for wa-g1 Thread drivers. Steve on January 19, at 3: Charlie on March 25, at 3: How satisfied are you with this response? In reply to prettywoman21uk’s post on June 23, Joseph Brodsky Dec 26, Uncategorized. Sam on March 8, at 1:

Start the discussion

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *